Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) is one of my teacher training specialisms. I write personalised training materials and deliver workshops to train teachers in the fundamentals of CLIL methodology.
The simultaneous teaching of both content and language is not a new idea, however in some parts of the world CLIL is now becoming an increasingly popular language teaching methodology. Many schools do not have the in-house expertise to adequately prepare their subject teachers to teach English. This is where my CLIL courses and stand-alone workshops can help develop teachers’ skills and build confidence. My previous clients include the British Council’s Al Azhar Project and English in Chester.
– Scaffolded, practical input sessions
– Personalised materials relevant to teachers’ subject specialisms/age groups taught
– Integrated teaching practice (via micro-teaching)
– In-depth knowledge of the TKT CLIL module
– High level of course satisfaction
“Rose’s training was very professional and the topics and tasks were really interesting.”
– Noelia, CLIL course participant
“Rose worked on developing our CLIL Booster Course materials. She produced high quality, well thought through materials to a tight deadline. She contributed significantly to the process even though she worked remotely. I recommend her highly.”
– Nigel Paramor, Principal – English in Chester