Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) is an one of my teacher training specialisms. I write personalised training materials and deliver workshops to train teachers in the fundamentals of CLIL methodology, including preparation for the Cambridge English TKT CLIL Module.
The simultaneous teaching of both content and language is not a new idea, however in some parts of the world CLIL is now becoming an increasingly popular language teaching methodology. Many schools do not have the in-house expertise to adequately prepare their subject teachers to teach English. This is where my intensive CLIL courses can help develop teachers’ skills and build confidence.
– Scaffolded, practical input sessions
– Personalised materials relevant to teachers’ subject specialisms/age groups taught
– Integrated teaching practice (via micro-teaching)
– In-depth knowledge of the TKT CLIL module
– High level of course satisfaction
“The training was very professional and the topics and tasks were really interesting.”
– Noelia, CLIL course participant