For me, one of the most creative aspects of the trainer’s role is materials development. I enjoy putting together course materials that both inform and inspire course participants. At the same time, for the trainer who delivers this content, I design jargon-free, easy-to-follow, differentiated teacher’s notes.
I research and write all of my own teacher training workshops. I’ve also written professional training content for larger organisations, such as the British Council and Al Azhar University.
These materials include:
– Methodology Booster and CLIL Booster Courses (English in Chester, United Kingdom)
– Trainer development (British Council National Teacher Training Programme, Egypt)
– In-service teacher skills workshops (English for Libya)
– Adult education programme development (StARS AEP Online)
– Teacher development programme (British Council Al Azhar Project, Egypt)
– Management development programme (British Council Al Azhar Project, Egypt)
“It’s been great working with Rose. The standard of her writing, the clarity and promptness of her communications, and the obvious understandings she has of both training methodology and materials development, have all made my job as Editor a lot easier.”
– Martyn Clarke, Training Consultant – NILE ELT
“Rose worked on developing our teacher development materials. She produced high quality, well thought through materials to a tight deadline. She contributed significantly to the process even though she worked remotely. I recommend her highly.”
– Nigel Paramor, Principal – English in Chester